8.19.2009

July

4th of July Cherry Days Parade and more


















Why do kids like to do this???


















One Sunday afternoon we went to visit the Ogden Temple grounds. First thing when we got there I knew we were going to have a hard time keeping Will out of the water. I was right. Glenn almost had to go in after him!


















Some summer fun-
One day we went to Discovery Gateway. Will loved the climbing wall. He was really good at it.
Also, we had a neighborhood bike parade.


















Pioneer Day Parade in Bountiful. It was sooo HOT! We had to leave early.


















And last, but not least- Will's birthday! We've decided to only have a friends birthday party every other year. So this year we just invited some family and had cupcakes in the front yard. It was a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Katey said...

Thanks for sharing all the fun pictures! Will can't be 5 yet...I just can't handle it. The thought that he is that old already makes me really wonder where all the time has gone. Lincoln is so big too...I can't believe it!!!!