So, Christmas just ended today at our house. Sad, but true, we just took down our tree and all of our decorations this afternoon. Our house looks so barren. We had a very fun Christmas. We spent a lot of fun time with cousins and got some great gifts. One new tradition we started this year was that each night we shared a story about Jesus. By Christmas Eve we had gone through the life of the Savior. It was good to help Will learn about the true meaning of Christmas. We taped the pictures on the wall in our living room (we don't have pictures there yet) but I would like to put them into a book. Here is the link where I got the stories. Click on the picture to read the story.





3 comments:
That's such a great idea about sharing the stories of Jesus. I want to do that next year. We always talk about Jesus on Christmas Eve, but by then the kids are clearly thinking about their presents, and that's about it. Your boys are so cute.
Cute kids!
I noticed the eye patch... Dustin had to have one for a year or two when he was Will's age because his one eye was not very strong and lazy. He says it didn't accomplish much in the end (his eye is still bad), but he now has fond memories of his sisters painting fake eyes on his patch....
I loved your stories of jesus ideas
Lindy
Post a Comment