7.02.2008

Oh, Brother







4 comments:

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

I think your boys definitely look like brothers! They have the same cute face. I hope Cadence loves her new little brother as much as your kids seem to love each other!!!

Lynette said...

Hey, Sue Ann!! So this is where everybody is (if blogging is considered being somewhere else :) )!! It's so fun to catch up with you this way! I'm glad to see you are happy and doing well (I found your blog through Lindy's blog)...I don't have a blog myself, which is why I'm on facebook all of the time :) .

Anyway, it's good to "see" you! :)

Karolyn said...

thanks so much for your post. I love your house. It is amazing and so beautiful. I'm so happy that you guys were able to buy a home. Your boys are so cute. I'm so glad you have a blog.

Dave and Christine said...

Yeah!! I am so glad I know your about your blog now. By the way your home is beautiful. I bet you are loving it and the yard and having a washer and dryer. The washer and dryer was my favorite thing about getting a house.