5.20.2008

Time for a haircut






The other day (before his haircut) he said, "My hair is hot! It gets that way when I eat too much food."

Wow! That was a lot of hair! I hardly recognize him.



"And with the encroachment of Babylon, we have to create Zion in the midst of it. We should not allow ourselves to be engulfed by the culture which surrounds us. We seldom realize the extent to which we are a product of the culture of our place and time."

-Elder David R. Stone {Conference April 06}

6 comments:

netcampbell said...

Nice hair cut Will.

Dave and Hejdi Swan said...

Dave and I think you guys should have just kept the buzz down the middle :) I still can't believe how big he is getting!!

Lindy said...

Hey Sue Ann! You have such cute boys.. How fun that our kids are the same age and gender, we'll have to get together some time. It looks like even though Dustin is graduating in July we'll stay here for at least a couple of years.
Lindy (I saw your blog on Kate's, I hope you don't mind if I add yours to my list)

markandkimcaldwell said...

The hair looks good. How are you guys? Have you moved into your new house?

Katey said...

Ok I just laughed outloud at the "My hair is hot! It gets that way when I eat too much food" comment. I can just imagine him saying that. Kids are so dang cute!

I really hope we can get together soon! I miss you guys. :)

Karolyn said...

I love reading your blog and getting a little glimpse of your life. Your boys are darling and you look beautiful too. Keep up the posts.